- Protect cells against DNA damage
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Boost cellular Antioxidant and Detoxification defences
- Activate key enzymes
Serving Type: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule (suitable for vegetarians)
Available in blister packs of 120 Capsules
DefenCELL® is the most comprehensive and advanced Nutrigenomic supplement available. Containing both EnduraCell® and GliSODin® as well as host of other cytoprotective micronutrients, DefenCELL is an ideal daily supplement. Think of DefenCELL® as a ‘Nutrigenomic Multivitamin-Mineral’.
Clinical Data shows that compounds in DefenCELL® may:
- Reduce cellular oxidative damage
- Support cellular antioxidant defences within the body
- Active key enzymes to remove cellular waste and support liver health
The unique formulation of DefenCELL® contains enzyme-active Broccoli Sprouts with a patented strain of French Cantaloupe, produced for its high levels of antioxidant enzymes. These plant ingredients, both with significant Nutrigenomic potential, are combined with selected micronutrients to activate and support the body’s natural cellular detoxification processes, cell-protective and antioxidant defences.
Taking the recommended four capsules of DefenCELL daily provides:
- The superior benefits of two important Nutirgenomic ingredients; GliSODin® and EnduraCell®
- Trace elements, zinc, manganese, copper and selenium necessary for the cell to make its own antioxidant enzymes
- Key micronutrients, vitamin B6, B12 and folate (as 200 micrograms of 5-methyl folate (activated) and 200 micrograms of calcium folinic acid) plus essential trace elements shown to protect cells against DNA damage
- 100 micrograms daily of iodine; a nutrient commonly deficient in modern diets
- 1000IU of Vitam in D3; a key nutrient in maintain cell defences
- The essential 400 micrograms of chromium needed for normal carbohydrate metabolism
- PLUS 10mg of gamma-tocopherol; the form of Vitamin E best utilised by human cells
NOTE: Cell-Logic EnduraCell® is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Our hydrogranic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. DefenCELL® is GMO free.
Adults: Take two capsules twice daily with water
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, a daily dose of 150 micrograms of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains 8.3 mg gliadin (a component of gluten), equivalent to the gluten content of a tiny breadcrumb.
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture.
May be refrigerated.
Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be managed in a manner whereby the symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses. Click here for further information on this and on how to address the effects.
1. Harman, D. Origin and evolution of the free radical theory of aging: a brief personal history, 1954 – 2009. Biogerontology. 2009: 10;773-781
2. Bjelakovic, G et al. Mortality in Randomized Trials of Antioxidant Supplements for Primary and Secondary Prevention: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis JAMA. 2007;297:842-857
3. Peregrin T The New Frontier of Nutrition Science: Nutrigenomics JADA. 2001;101(11):1306
4. Kaput J et al The case for strategic international alliances to harness nutritional genomics for public and personal health. Br J Nutri. 2005 Nov;94(5):623-32.
5. Fenech MF Dietary reference values of individual micronutrients and nutriomes for genome damage prevention: current status and road map to the future. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 MAy;91(5):14385-14545.
6. Fenech M. Nutritional treatment of genome instability: a paradigm shift in disease prevention and in the setting of recommended dietary allowances. Nutr Res Rev 2003;16:109-22
7. Cloarec M et al. GloSODin, a vegetal SOD with gliadin as preventive against atherosclerosis Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 2007 Feb;39(2):45-50.
8. Fenech M. The Genome Health Clinic and Genome Health Nutrigenomics concepts Mutagenesis 2005; 20(4): 255-269.
9. Riedl MA et al. Oral sulforaphane increases Phase II antioxidant enzymes in human airways Clin Immunol. 2009 Mar; 130(3):244-51.