Clinical Data shows that compounds in CardiOS may:
- Help remove unwanted calcium deposits from blood vessel walls
- Assist in depositing calcium into bone
- Help reduce the morning cortisol levels which promote a degree of heightened anxiety
CardiOS is a unique formulation which simultaneously targets cardiovascular and bone health, both of which significantly deteriorate during the ageing process. As such, CardiOS may favourably contribute to reducing these major elements of the chronic disease spectrum. The multi-functional applications for CardiOS extend well past its ability to reduce bone loss and arterial calcification; CardiOS may also provide benefit in anxiety states and where elevated cortisol facilitates chronic disease. One of its ingredients, Sensoril assists in re-ducing inflammation as well as helping to restore the normal function to the lining of blood vessels.
Taking the recommended two capsules of CardiOS daily provides 4 key ingredients:
- MenaQ7 ™ 180 micrograms of menaquinone-7 (MenaQ7™) which has been shown in clinical trials to facilitate integration of calcium into bone and to remove unwanted calcium from arteries
- Sensoril™ 30 mg of withanolides (std) from 625 mg of leaves and 625 mg of roots of Withania somnifera
- EnduraCell® 200 mg sulforaphane-yielding 100% whole dried broccoli sprouts, activating cell defences.
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 to assist in the synthesis of the bone-forming protein osteocalcin.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM CardiOS?
The following signs of declining physiology are especially common to both ANDROPAUSAL MEN and MENOPAUSAL & POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN:
- Cardiovascular disease, incl. endothelial dysfunction with calcification of smooth muscle and ar-terial plaque.
- Osteoporotic and osteopenic bone loss
- Cognitive impairment, affecting working memory and psychomotor performance
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia and related conditions
- Declining antioxidant/ detoxification enzyme activity and impairment in other endogenous de-fences