Gut Ecology and Metabolic Modulation – The gateway connecting the Gut-Immune Interface to Chronic Disease
(G.E.M.M.) – the Missing Link
This four hour seminar provides the clinician with Evidence Based Learning paired with real clinical solutions including a large focus on diet and lifestyle strategies to manage chronic disease, dysregulated inflammation, immune-compromised and/or metabolic disease patients with underlying gut issues.
If you are a Clinician wanting access to this Online Seminar please log in to your Dashboard via the big blue button above and scroll to the bottom of this page for the button that will appear once you are logged in to your account.
Feedback received from the live events included:
“…the G.E.M.M. seminar in Brisbane is was one of the best learning experiences I have had, so relevant to my practice, I can’t wait to start several of my immune-compromised and cardiometabolic patients on this protocol on Monday when I get back to the clinic”.
“It just makes so much sense. Gut Ecology and Metabolic Modulation is a game-changer, the way the seminar was presented means I can start using the science tomorrow with my patients”.
For more information download brochure here.
Upon completion of the seminars, you will receive a Certificate of Completion to apply for your 4 CPE points through ATMS.
The clinical implementation is simple; the underlying principles are complex.
- An absolute must for any practitioner who sees dysregulated inflammation, immune-compromised and/or metabolic disease patients with underlying gut issues.
- Carefully consider Gut Ecology and Metabolic Modulation (G.E.M.M.) equally for your acute and chronic disease patients.
- Learn how the G.E.M.M. Protocol focuses on restoring gut and distal organ homeostasis using principles that mimic nature.
Click the link below to be re-directed to Teachable, our online learning platform.
- Click the button below – you will be sent to Teachable Platform
- Sign in or create an account with Teachable
- Enroll in the course